Does fibroid and thyroid disorder interfere with pregnancy?
2. Is doing an Ovolution study (Follicular Profile) safe by Utresus. Are there any side effects
3. We are trying to concieve for more than a year, what else we can do. Is visiting a infertility specalist recommended or we stick to our trusted Gynec.
Yes, it can interfere in pregnancy.
Thanks for writing to us.
There are answers of your queries.
1) Fibroid and thyroid may interfere your pregnancy due to hormonal changes.
I have seen your reports, your TSH is very high, you should take eltroxin tablet for this.
2) As such follicular studies are safe on uterus, it can tell you the most fertile period of your cycle and see your follicular size, growth and rupture also which may help you to conceive early.
3) If you can try for pregnancy since last one year and still you are not conceived then you can consult an infertility specialist.
4) You should take folic acid tablet daily.
5) You should go for semen analysis of your husband also.
6) Your reports showing that you are suffering from UTI also, please take treatment for it.
it is showing Red blood cells in your urine.
I think I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
my husband semen analysis was done and reports were normal. I had one d and c after which its 7 months we r trying for baby.
lastly urine test done was on the day when I had period, may be because of that there was blood in urine.we will consider visiting infertlility specalist.
I need your ultrasonography report.
Nice to see you.
For my opinion in fibroid, I need your ultrasonography report which is showing fibroid.
Fibroid may cause infertility in many cases but surgery is not always indicated in case of fibroid.
Treatment may depend on size, site and symptoms causes due to fibroid.
Please upload your report, may be I will be able to give some suggestion about your problem.
One more suggestion for you, after abortion you should not try for next pregnancy from 6 months to 1 yr.
Waiting for your reply.
I have uploaded the Scan copy of the Sonography and Report issued by the Dr. in 2013.
Also, scan report for 2014 is also attached.
Thanks for writing again.
Nice to see you.
I have seen your report which was uploaded by you.
You are having subserous fibroid that is a reason some doctor says that it is not causing infertility because this tumour mainly occurs outside the uterus. I n my opinion it may interfere in your pregnancy also.
The medical treatment of subserous fibroid is not possible only surgical treatment is helpful.
If you are convinced then you can go for laparoscopic myomectomy for your problem.
I think my opinion is helpful to you, if you have further query I will be happy to answer it otherwise please rate the answer and close the query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wilson's disease thyroid disorder
- Thyroid disorders and raised esr
- Vitiligo and thyroid disorders
- Hot flashes thyroid disorder
- Pityriasis rosea and thyroid disorder
- Creatine supplement thyroid disorder
- Simvastatin and thyroid disorders
- Thyroid disorder blood dysnomia
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Severe thyroid disorder untreated