Does fever increase heart rate?
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your post.
Fever is like a stress to our body as body is trying to fight infection.
This will cause heart rate to increase.
I would request you to give further details regarding your illness. I can help you more.
I am available if you have any further queries.
Hope this helps you.
Take care. Bye.
Thank you for follow up query.
Sore throat is a common condition. If you don't have any other problems, you need a course of macrolide group of antibiotics like Azithromycin tablets 500 mg once daily for 3 days. If symptoms still persists I would suggest you to consult your ENT doctor for detailed examination.
Feel free to ask further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does Methadone interact with any other drug?
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in conceiving
- What causes severe muscle pain, nausea and low grade fever?
- Suggest remedies for persistent cough
- Does usage of Pseudocatalase cream result in pimples?
- Suggest treatment for corn on left foot
- Is Nan 1 formula milk safe for a 2 month old infant?
- What causes numbness near the buttocks after injection?
- Are white lesions at the bottom of tonsil signs of HPV?
- Suggest treatment for piles