Does excessive masturbation cause protruding cheekbones and liver problems?
Does Mastrubation causes protruding cheekbones and liver problems
Effects are psychological
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
Compulsive or excessive masturbation does not have any serious physiological side effects. It does not cause protruding cheekbones or liver problems as you have asked. The effects are mostly psychological like addiction, sexual fantasy, loss of concentration etc which can disturb your daily life.
Don't worry about your physical health. Try to control your urge to excessive masturbation. ie instead of trying to stop it all of a sudden, you can try to stop gradually over a period of time. That will be helpful I believe.
Hope this helps.
Consult me for any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liver problems caused by alcohol
- Can constipation cause liver problems
- Can diabetes cause liver problems
- Does humira cause liver problems
- Can lexapro cause liver problems
- Does advil cause liver problems
- Can cymbalta cause liver problems
- Can liver problems cause diarrhea
- Does hcg cause liver problems
- Nocturnal emissions caused by liver problems
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?