Does epididymitis cause bilateral orchialgia?
Can cause orchalgia
Thanks for the query
Epididymitis can cause bilateral orchialgia especially if it is long standing. Treatment if with analgesics and treating the active infection ( if still persistant). However unfortunately most patients persist to have mild form of dull aching pain.
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of bilateral epididymal head cysts
- Bilateral epididymal head cysts
- Can bv cause epididymitis
- Multiple bilateral epididymal cysts 3
- Epididymitis causes
- Coffee cause epididymitis
- What causes epididymitis
- Epididymitis caused by bacterial vaginosis
- Bilateral epididymal cyst ayurveda
- What is small bilateral epididymal cysts
- Suggest remedy for flow of semen in urine
- Are androgen receptors always present in androgen target tissues by birth?
- Should Ecosprin intake be continued when cholesterol is 210?
- Does frequent fatigue indicative of thyroid problem?
- What causes severe headaches?
- What causes sudden explosive sound in mouth?
- What does scars around foreskin after masturbation indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to UTI
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to be normal in a recovering...
- What causes nausea and cold sweats after taking Tami Flu?