Does eating veggies affect the fasting cholesterol values?
Thanks for asking to healthcaremagic.
Eating veggies can affect the fasting cholesterol values.So its not advisable to even nibble raw veggies prior to test..Better to wait till the test is over.Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High sgpt value cholesterol
- Cholesterol triglycerides lab values
- Cholesterol and triglyceride values
- Slim fast for cholesterol
- Normal s cholesterol value
- High cholesterol lab values
- Cholesterol fasting nicorette
- Cholesterol lab values interpretation
- How fast does cholesterol blood values change?
- Mustard oil cholesterol value