Does eating half cooked meat cause problem in conceiving?
No immediate health risk, please watch for symptom
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
There is no reason to worry in your situation. A rare occasion when you have taken a little amount of under cooked turkey meat will not cause any significant problem in conceiving or pregnancy. I understand the turkey meat was stored under hygienic conditions prior to cooking and was not stale.
You may observe your health for the next few days and if you develop any symptoms like nausea, fever and abdominal pain then you may consult a doctor to rule out infections like typhoid. having no symptoms indicates everything is fine.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does psu cause problems in conceiving
- Will endometrial lining problem cause complications with trying to conceive
- Is thyroid problem causing difficulty in conceiving
- Can vitb insufficiency cause problem for conceiving
- Will taking xanax cause any problems in conceiving
- Does inhaling asthalin cause any problem in conceiving
- Took emergency contraception will it cause any problem in conceiving
- Could stomach ulcer cause any problem in conceiving
- Does thyroid cause problems in conceiving
- Does low wbc cause problem to conceive