Does duphaston affect blood sugar level?
Yes, Duphaston can cause reduced blood glucose lev
Hi and thanks for the query,
It is not surprising to experience decreased blood glucose levels with Duphaston. This is a drug that generally increases sensitivity of cells to insulin. Insulin causes a reduction in blood glucose levels. Increased sensitivity of cells to insulin by Duphaston thus reduces blood glucose levels. It is but normal to experience this therefore.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is duphaston affecting ovulation
- Duphaston side affects brownish slight discharge
- Will medication for hypothyroidism duphaston and susten affect fetus
- Duphaston affects pregnancy test result
- Does duphaston affect on the unborn baby
- Duphaston pills affect on fetus while pregnant
- Does duphaston affect pregnancy
- Does duphaston affect fetal growth at 11 weeks
- Duphaston affects foetal growth?
- Taking duphaston have hormonal imbalance affects of intercourse
- 74 years old. Not getting proper sleep. What should I do?
- Scratching eye during sleep. How to get relief?
- Developed grooves in skull. Is this normal? What treatment should be done?
- Treatment for cough, breathing difficulty and chest tightness?
- Does antiviral ayurvedic medicine extend the window perioid of hiv?
- Is diltiazem and carzarc the same medicine for HBP?
- Noticed sore and swollen lymph nodes on neck. Should I be concerned?
- Took overdose of panadeines. Experiencing cough and fluttering in heart....
- Child has dark bruise on lower back. How to remove this?
- Is paranoia curable?