Does drug interaction between Amlodipine and Bystolic cause headache?
as she did with previous Ritalin and Focalin trials, ( separately ). Can't find anything so far. Would guanficine
be a 4th choice consideration? ( Pt. is a mid-forties woman newly found to have ADHD ). Don't have any input as to whether she's having a BP spike, has not taken her BP during the h/a.
Drug interaction between Amlodipine and Bystolic possible
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Atomoxetine can be safely used with either Amlodipine and Bystolic and have no significant interaction. However Amlodipine and Bystolic both can increase anti hypertensive effect and there is potential for interaction. BP should be checked to see if the patient is hypo or hypertensive.
Please explain what exactly do you mean by h/a as abbreviations can vary from hospital to hospital and place to place.
Is it history of anemia, hives and allergy or history of allergy.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug interaction between acitrom and metformin
- Amlodipine besylate vs bystolic
- Bystolic and amlodipine besylate
- Amlodipine and bystolic taking both
- Can drug interaction between celexa and prozac cause breathlessness
- Amlodipine and simvastatin drug interactions
- Drug interaction between deriphyllin
- Bystolic drug interactions
- Drug interaction between ampiclox
- Amlodipine tablet drug interactions