Does drinking too much water cause headache?
It is because of combination of raised ICT & tension .
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
The only possible explanation / relation between water intake and those headache in my opinion is combination of raised intra cranial pressure (ITC) and tension headache.
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
take fluid slowly over a period of time ,
avoid too much tension , stress , do meditation &
if headache is more use Tab paracetamol twice daily.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Raised intra cranial tension is because of excess fluid around the brain
Thanks for the follow up query.
In your case , raised intra cranial tension (ICT) is because of excess fluid around the brain due to drinking too much water in one sitting too fast.
In my opinion , your headache is probably because of combination of raised ICT & tension due to stress . Tension headache around temples is common in female with small children .
Follow above treatment plan , you will get relief .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches caused by energy drinks
- Can sparkling water cause headaches
- Causes of headach and watering eyes
- Can drinking milk cause headaches
- Can drinking coke cause a headache
- Headaches from not drinking water on oxyelite pro'
- Headache lightheaded drinking lots of water medical cure for this
- Can drinking lemon water give me headaches
- Getting headaches when i drink water
- Headaches causes