Does drinking of ice water post a hot bath cause ringing in the ears?
NO need to worry but avoid drinking ice water after hot bath!
Drinking ice water after a hot bath result in abrupt and drastic changes in the body that makes it difficult for the system to adapt to instantly. Please, avoid placing such unnecessary stress to yourself. The body doesn't cope easily wth rapid changes from one extreme to the other. That's what explains all the symptoms you experienced.
Avoid similar exposures in future.
I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes ringing ears
- Ringing in ears caused by catarrh
- Marijuana causes ringing in ears
- Epidural causes ringing in the ears
- Causes of ear ringing noise
- Drink water healthy ears
- Ear infection ringing in ears on yawning stretching causes
- Ear wax cause ringing
- Will cirrhosis cause ringing in the ears
- Ringing ears drinking binge