Does delayed ovulation indicate PCOS or pregnancy?
Delayed Ovulation likely
I understand your concerns.
PCOS is associated with delayed ovulation. Hence pregnancy occurs little later than normal ovulation in some women.
I suggest you repeat pregnancy test after a week.
All the best.
Let me know if you need any more help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When will be my ovulation time as i have pcos
- Pcos siphene ovulation and conceiving
- Pcos pregnancy dexorange
- Delayed periods pcos negative pregnancy tests pregnancy possible
- Low glycemic food reverse pcos ovulation
- Pcos and bleeding during pregnancy
- Pcos and pregnancy
- Ovulation after norethisterone with pcos
- Delayed ovulation after chemical pregnancy
- Metformin pcos ovulation