Does consumption of mosquito repellent cause death?
In well equipped Hospital -May NOT die.
It is sad to know this.
How much was the quantity you partner must have taken. ( since when the bottle was attached to the machine? Was it a newly opened bottle)
Allout contains Prallethrin and other substances like BHT, Perfume and kerosene.. Prallethrin is very toxic in insects only. Not much toxic in humans and other mammals.
There is no specific antidote for the contents.
The treatment will specifically be depending upon the symptoms and the signs the patient develops.
IF treated properly in a Hospital equipped to handle any emergency , she may not die.
Do not ask her to vomit as it contains kerosene too. Rush to the well equipped hospital. Tell the real story to the Doctors, Take the all-out bottle with the patient to determine the quantity she has consumed.
Rush to Hospital or call ambulance
Thanks for your feedback.
2 bottles is too much.
You have to take her to the Hospital, in case of any untoward problems, there can be a police case and you all may be stuck into another problems.
You can call Emergency Ambulance, inform her relatives and rush to the hospital.
No risks to be taken. Earlier the treatment best is the outcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...