Does camera radiation affect pregnancy?
I am in my 31st week of pregnancy & had baby shower on last Sunday where we took photos using a professional photographer. Elders say taking photos during pregnancy will affect the baby & advised you should not have done that. Is that really true?
Not affect pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,your elder opinion is right that you should avoid photography during pregnancy but as you are 31weeks pregnancy you can go for it.
And do not take stress it will not affect your baby because it is most likely affect first trimester pregnancy during organogenesis and you are in third trimester.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Can alcohol affect radiation
- Laptops giving off radiation bad for pregnancy
- Is there any relation between radiation therapy and pregnancy
- Pregnancy and radiating arm and neck pain
- Radiating pain in side during pregnancy
- Can brain radiation affect the bowel movements
- Radiating hip pain 39th week of pregnancy
- Radiation treatments affecting infants
- Does radiation affects menstration