Does bromfed dm syrup have gluten in it my wife
Bromfed does not have gluten, she can use it.
Hi and Welcome to Ask a Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
Your concern is very right, care should be taken while taking any new drug or food in patients with celiac to avoid flares.. You should inform your pharmacist about her disease before any prescription being filled.
However, the drug bromfed does not conatain any ingredient containing gluten. It does contain sweetener, and inactive salts, but no gluten. She can use it as advised.
Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or concerns.
Dr Mahboob Ur Rahman
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol