Does being punched in stomach during pregnancy affect the baby?
detailed answer as below
Thanks for writing .
Your concern is valid.
There is no need to worry as the uterus is quite low down at 4 months and reaches the umbilical area only at 6 months.
Besides the baby is protected by the abdominal wall and uterus muscle.
Besides a 4 yr old may not have exerted much force .
There is no need to worry unless you have pain and bleeding.
Please feel free to write back if any queries.
balanced diet important
Thanks for writing.
A balanced diet which has enough carbs proteins is important.along with this you can supplement horlicks.
You can drink horlicks or GRD smart or PROPL which are commonly prescribed in pregnancy. Consume milk twice a day
Also make sure to incorporate enough proteins in food as lentils or meat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach rumbling during pregnancy
- Stinging in stomach during pregnancy
- Stomach beating during pregnancy
- Lipoma on stomach during pregnancy
- Stomach bruising during pregnancy
- Worms in the stomach during pregnancy
- Feeling like punched in stomach during pregnancy
- Discoloration on stomach during pregnancy
- Fluid in stomach during pregnancy
- Heaviness in stomach during pregnancy