Does beer interact with antibiotics?
Do not drink alcohol when you are taking antibiotics.
I would suggest you not to drink as you are on medication.
Alcohol better be avoided when on antibiotics.
To provide you with more specific information kindly mention the name of the antibiotic , that you are taking.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dimethylamylamine interaction with antibiotics
- Antibiotics birth control interaction
- Alcohol and antibiotics interaction
- Sotalol drug interactions with antibiotics
- Methotrexate and antibiotic interactions
- Drug interactions of antibiotic and probiotic
- Heparin interaction with antibiotics
- Chronic epididymitis beer antibiotics
- Meth crystal interaction with antibiotics
- Methadone interactions with antibiotics