Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea?
Question: can diarrheia be caused by the use of antibiotics?
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi Most antibiotics are known to cause diarrhoea. Experts were able to extract out the organisms causing that and found the treatment as well. If you were treated for urinary infection with certain antibiotics you could get antibiotic induced colitis. Hope this answers.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Can lucozade cause diarrhoea in diabetics
- Paint fumes causing diarrhoea
- Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea
- Can pregnacare cause diarrhoea
- Elomet cream causes diarrhoea
- Tight scrotum causing diarrhoea
- Diarrhoea causes
- What is the cause of abdominal painbloating and diarrhoea
- Will benecol cause diarrhoea
- Can colpermin cause diarrhoea
Questions Answered By Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar