Does an increased dose of Venlafaxine and Celebrex cause disorganized thinking?
Resume previous dose in consultation with your doctor
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Venlafaxine is an antidepressant whereas celecoxib or celebrex is an NSAID or pain medication.
Neither of these medication are associated with the symptoms that you described however the dose being increased led to these effects. You can resume the medication with the same previoys dose at which you did not have these effects in consultation with your doctor.
wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does celebrex cause weight gain
- Venlafaxine low dose
- Venlafaxine dose range
- Celebrex causing heart attacks
- Celebrex 200 mg dosing
- Does venlafaxine and lamotrigine cause dizzinessheadache and increase in bp
- Does celebrex cause bleeding
- Is increased thirst a side effect of celebrex?
- Maximum dose of venlafaxine
- Does celebrex cause constipation