Does an increase in the use of mobile phones lead to increase in the risk of cancer in children?
Wad are.the precautions.to.be taken.for.reducing.radiation exposure?
Minimizing dependency is the way out.
There is no evidence suggesting that increased use of mobile phones increases the risk of cancer. I would not be concerned about cancer. The same applies to use of mobile phones during pregnancy. However, increased use of mobile phones is known to cause mood instabilities and behavioral problems and that indeed is a cause for concern. Babies love interaction.
They love the interactivity and liveliness that YouTube videos offer, something that you yourself are supposed to offer through your interactions with the baby. When this is lacking, it becomes hard to do without the YouTube videos which you somehow use as a shortcut. You need to stop taking shortcuts and need to increase interactions with the child. You need to constantly interact with the child.
Regarding radiation exposure, once again, that is not a cause for concern. The concern is that continued XXXXXXX usage forces one to focus constantly at a short distance without readjusting the focus by looking farther. This creates eye strain and may lead to problems of vision. Minimizing looking at XXXXXXX screens is thus a way out.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Diptanshu Das,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can liposuction increase risk of disease/cancer?
- Cerazette increase rate cancer
- Does a hypothyroid increase risk of thyroid cancer
- Increased sgot in colorectal cancer
- Wearing boxers increase risk of prostate cancer
- Increased rdw in lung cancer
- Increased risk of cancer with ectropian cervix
- Does monster increase cancer
- Can use of novelon lead to cancer
- Increased sense of smell and cancer
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever