Does an enlarged yolk sac indicate problems in pregnancy?
you have good chances of having a normal baby
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
There is no treatment for enlarged yolk sac.
But i think you have good chances of having a normal baby as increased yolk sac can normalise.
Also LPM 1 week slow is fine as long as its not 4 weeks slow.
My advice is to do regular sonographies every 15 days.
You can take progesterone tablets also.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
I do not see it uploaded.
I do not see it uploaded. I am not able to see the reports.
Can you please upload again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Collapsed yolk sac meaning?
- Pregnancy without yolk sac,fetal pole or cardiac activity
- Enlarged yolk sac in pregnancy
- Empty yolk sac in pregnancy
- No yolk sac 11mm
- Collapsed yolk sac pregnancy
- Gestational sac measuring 11mmand yolk sac seen in 5 and half week pregnancy
- Collapsed yolk sac
- Yolk sac in pregnancy
- Abnormal yolk sac in pregnancy