Does an allergic reaction to foods cause anal itching?
It sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to some foods. Seeing a gastroenterologist and getting some colon testing done would be the best way to get an answer to the problem.
Anal itching can be from allergies, infection or inflammation and getting a colonoscopy if you have not already had one would be a good idea.
I wish you the best and let me know if you have any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Isolated allergic reaction causes
- Allergic reaction to chinese food
- Things that cause allergic reactions
- Penicillin allergic reaction causes
- Cashew allergic reaction anal itching
- Which foods are the most common causes of allergic reactions
- Severe allergic reaction causes
- Allergic reaction to food
- Adverse allergic reaction causes
- Atopic allergic reaction causes
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?