Does Accumulation Of Calcium Supplement Cause Kidney Stones?
Can cause kidney stones to form
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Yes, prolonged intake of calcium can lead to formation of kidney stones unless you have plenty of water to drink.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatty deposits in the kidney
- What happens if someone has dilated kidney
- Drinks to strengthen the kidney
- I have a 25mm cyst on my kidney
- What does it mean when you have pain in your kidney
- Mild pelvicalyceal fulness of right side kidney
- What is bilateral loss of cortico medullary differentiation in the kidney
- Pimply rash on left side near kidney
- Skin rash related to kidney
- White particles in urine kidney