Does a stress fracture cause bruising on the forearm?
If no symptoms,this may most probably be due to anti-platelet activity.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
No pain and hopefully no edema and any disability to function mean no fracture.
It is possible that the last dose of Aspirin caused the anti-platelet activity causing the bruising by saying rubbing of something which got unnoticed.
Hence, I'd suggest stopping Aspirin totally.
Please post the clear and focused photos as these may help me for an on-the-spot diagnosis. You can simply attach/upload them to the reports section of this web page. Please also mention if there are any other symptoms.I hope stopping Aspirin helps.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. T Chandrakant,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Multiple stress fractures causes
- Vitamin d and stress fractures
- Metatarsal stress fracture
- Symptoms of a stress fracture
- Stress fracture causes
- Stress fracture lower back
- Stress fracture from crossfit
- Stress fracture of hand symptoms
- Can stress fractures cause pitting edema
- Does stress fracture cause swelling
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis