Does a person survive heart attack by slightly bending down?
Positional pain in pericarditis
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
No such positioning either bent or extended as has shown to give relief or benefit in terms of survival in a myocardial infarction / heart attack.
In pericarditis which is the swelling and irritation of the sac-like membrane structure surrounding the heart, the pain is positional i.e bending forward leads to relief while extension or lying straight leads to severe chest pain.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Survival after massive heart attack
- Odds of surviving a widowmaker heart attack
- Widowmaker heart attack survival
- Survived heart attack in coma
- Mortality after surviving heart attack
- Heart attack survival
- Massive heart attack survival
- Heart attack survival ventilated icu
- Heart attack untreated survival rate
- Survival rate of widowmaker heart attack