Does ZzzQuil help resolve sleeplessness while on Alprazolam?
Yes, you can
Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards the dose of alprazolam.
There is nothing to worry even if you take zzzquil, which is diphenhydramine that is antihistamine for your sleep.
Alprazolam 0.25mg is very minimal dose, so it is OK even if you supplement.
But, I would advise you to discuss with your doctor regarding the switching of alprazolam to other safer benzodiazepine like CLONAZEPAM since you are using this for 10 yrs.
Hope this information would help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Extremely itchy feet sleeplessness rashes taken benadryl help
- Off opiates anxious high craving sleeplessness legs twitching help
- Sleeplessness high dosage of suboxone on fioricet codeine help
- Painful thigh sleeplessness what can help heal
- Pms and sleeplessness
- Sinus swelling sleeplessness headache while swallowing solution
- Unable to concentrate bad memories sleeplessness what can help me
- Anxiety and sleeplessness
- Headache sleeplessness depression low self esteem smoker help
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of alprazolam?
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?