Does Zosert cause heartburn as side-effects?
Glod eveng Dpctor
I am taking zosert.daily one in night after fpod, bit i haveno XXXXXXX mental problems or depression now or before but to stop clofranil 50 mg.
Now, i have been taking since few months, however, i have lots of side effects pf the zosert like burning i heart and stomach. Etc severely and i have decidex to sstopit.
Please advise doctor.
Age 52 yeRs
It should be stopped sowly
Although it is advisable to discontinue zosert under guidance of your doctor but in case you are not able to see him personally you are requested to stop it slowly. Ideally it will be better if you reduce 20%-25% every week and so on. This will minimize the chance of withdrawal side effects associated with zosert.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Ashok Kumar, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flucloxacillin side effects heartburn
- Is heartburn a side effect of indomethacin?
- Is heartburn a side effect of fludrocortisone?
- Is heartburn a side effect of alendronate?
- Is heartburn a side effect of ciprofloxacin?
- Nyquil side effects heartburn
- Is heartburn a side effect of darifenacin?
- Thyroxine side effects on heartburn
- Levothyroxine side effects heartburn
- Clindamycin side effects heartburn