Does Zoloft cause sleeplessness or interact with ZzzQuil?
Insomnia is a side effect of Zoloft.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Zoloft is well known to cause insomnia as a side effect and this could be the reason for development of insomnia. This particular side effect is time limited and it can be expected to decrease with the progress of time. Continue to take the Zoloft in the morning hours if currently you are taking these pills in the evening hours.
Regarding interaction, I like to make it clear that it is not known to cause interaction with product ZzzQuil.
Dr. Ashok Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sleeplessness causes
- Can clindomycin cause sleeplessness
- Mucinex cause sleeplessness
- Fatigue sweating sleeplessness causes
- Does chemotherapy cause sleeplessness
- Will avil tablet cause sleeplessness
- Does buscopan cause sleeplessness
- Does biotin cause sleeplessness
- Does aleve cause sleeplessness
- What can cause sleeplessness