Does Zoloft cause infertility?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply.
1. You are right. Zoloft does reduce sperm count and motility.
2. But it does not happen in all men.
3. To confirm this please get semen analysis done in a good laboratory.
Let me know the result for further information.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
Semen analysis is a simple test and is not expensive. That is the only way to tell how far you have been affected and how much time it takes to return to normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does musturbation cause infertility
- Do laxatives cause infertility
- Methadone cause infertility
- Does femilon causes infertility
- Does eltroxin cause infertility
- Does leucorrhea cause infertility
- Fallopian causes infertility causes
- Will tilted ovaries cause infertility
- Is novelon a cause for infertility
- Causes of infertility