Does Zefretol help cure trigeminal neuralgia?
Yes, he can use zefretol.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and would try my best to help you.
Zefretol can be used in place of Eslify, as both contain the same molecule, eslicarbazepine.
I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Trigeminal neuralgia hormonal
- Trigeminal neuralgia focal epilepsy
- Treatment and cure for trigeminal neuralgia
- Olive oil and trigeminal neuralgia
- Trigeminal neuralgia perforated eardrum
- Treatment and cure for primary trigeminal neuralgia
- Trigeminal neuralgia facelift
- Self help for trigeminal neuralgia
- Viral connection trigeminal neuralgia
- Treatment and cure for refractory trigeminal neuralgia