Does Warfarin affect libido?
Cold symptom needs monitoring, Sex drive multifactorial
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Feeling cold with warfarin might not be connected, however it affects vascular system so yes some people may report it. Also it could be age factor. If there is no INR derangement or any visible color change or body symptom, no worries, just keep yourself warm and see if it helps. Usually elderly people need warfarin in low doses. It needs monitoring and frequent visits.
As far as sex drive is concerned, warfarin does not affect it directly, but of course at age of 73 with vascular involvement, libido will be affected for sure, and many ED medications will be contraindication too. Talk to a sex therapist and let them sort out the safest way out for you.
Nutshell, feeling cold is a symptom that can wait with close monitoring and libido and sex drive and ED is multifactorial with warfarin having mild to no role and should be clinically correlated.
I hope it helps . Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does warfarin affect your eyes
- Does warfarin affect libido ?
- Does meladerm affect warfarin
- Do walnuts affect warfarin levels
- Lack of libido warfarin
- Does warfarin affect eye site
- Does nicotine affect warfarin
- Does warfarin affect fertility
- Is lichen planus affected by warfarin
- Does warfarin affect sperm production
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...