question-icon

Does Vyvanse help in treating binge eating disorder?

Posted on Mon, 16 May 2016
Question: I have done tons of research and I believe I have BED and I was wanting to try taking Vyvanse to see if that will help?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (13 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
What are your symptoms!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this concern regarding Binge Eating Disorder. I know you have made the research all by yourself. can you kindly report your symptoms as well so that I can review and see if this is true. While Vyvanse is a good drug for this with minimal side effets, I will like to independently confirm this suspicion before recommending that you go ahead and take this medication. Please, do consider reporting them and I will work in your best interest.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah