Does Tylenol interact with Dicyclomine?
there are some problems with this combination
these drugs may interact and cause side effects, although the side effects would probably be only minor. Constipation and central nervous system depression are expected. How serious they are going to be, cannot be anticipated. When drugs interact the patient should avoid using them together unless absolutely necessary.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?