Does Tuspel plus help in treating runny nose and cough in children?
Seems to be due to a viral infection.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The mentioned symptoms are likely to be due to certain viral infections. Honitus will produce a relieving effect on the throat. Crocin will help in bringing down the fever. I do not think Tuspel Plus is separately needed. But I would strongly insist you to give him steam inhalation. Water in form of vapor reaches deep inside and helps in diluting the cough and thus provides relief.
Irrespective of intervention, it will take 5-7 days to recover.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cough with no fever or runny nose
- Runny nose tickly cough
- Cough but no runny nose
- How to treat fever and severe cough with runny nose
- How are headaches and runny nose treated in children
- Dry cough and runny nose
- Cough and bloody runny nose
- Constant runny nose and cough
- Watery eyes runny nose cough in children
- Runny nose and cough