• question-icon

Does Trazodone show up in a hair follicle drug test?

Posted on Thu, 3 Apr 2014 in General Health
Question: yes I take trazodone...if I have a drug test will it show in a hair
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not detectable in hair test. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Trazodone is an antidepressant used to treat anxiety disorders and depression. The drugs that show up on a test depend on the test given. Trazodone can be detected in a blood test if a special test is taken for it within 72 hours of the last dose. It is not detectable on a routine hair follicle test. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN