Does Trazodone interact with Atorvastatin Calcium, Lipitor and Lisinopril?
Trazodone can be taken without worries.
Hello, thanks for asking from HealthcareMagic,
Yes, you can take Trazodone with Celexa, no need to worry. The drug will supplement Celexa and will help in sleep too.
Trazodone alone would not help much to control the depression symptoms. You have to take Celexa or any other first-line drug to get relief.
Yes, there are a few risks of interactions and risk of serotonin syndrome but that is usually seen in very high doses.
You can take Trazodone without worries. Trazodone will help in improving the depression and sleep and will not increase the risk of weight gain.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks and Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amlodipine besylate atorvastatin calcium
- Atorvastatin calcium tablets 40 mg
- Difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium ip tablets
- Atorvastatin calcium tablets ip
- Difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium
- What is the difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium?
- Generic atorvastatin calcium
- Lipitor side effects atorvastatin
- Atorvastatin calcium vs pravastatin
- Atorvastatin calcium vs crestor