Does Suboxone interact with Cymbalta?
There are not much drug interactions.
Hello thanks for asking from HCM
Suboxone is Buprenorphine and Naloxone. Cymbalta is Duloxetine which is a SNRI drug. Taking Duloxetine with Suboxone is safe and doesn't cause any serious side effects if both drugs are taken as per prescribed doses.
Suboxone with Cymbalta increases the risk of seizures because the combination might lower the seizure threshold, but in individuals with no history of seizures there is no problem. Other risk is of Serotonin syndrome but that is seen only in very high doses more specifically drug overdose.
Thanks, Take care
Yes that will go away
Hello thanks asking again
If she has just started taking Suboxone then yes the twitching could be due to Suboxone or due to mild withdrawal. This will go in a couple of days.
Thanks and Take care
No need to worry for that.
Well this probably happened because she was off for six doses and then restarting with same dose resulted in relative overdose like situation probably. This could be the reason of twitching. This will go in some time, remain relaxed for that. No need to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suboxone and dilaudid interactions
- Suboxone and alcohol interaction
- Suboxone and ambien interactions
- Suboxone interaction with other drugs
- Drug interactions suboxone and xanax
- Drug interactions with suboxone
- Methadone and suboxone interaction
- Suboxone and lorazepam interaction
- Klonopin and suboxone interaction
- Flexeril and suboxone interaction
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?