Does Soma contain aspirin or codeine?
there is no cross reaction with asprin or codeine
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
XXXXXXX is a muscle relaxant. It also has some sedative properties.
The actual drug name is carisoprodol.
It contains other inactive components.
It does not contain either aspirin or codeine so she can use it safely.
There is some possible interactions with other drugs such as meprobamate, tybamate or mebutamate.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is itching a side effect of soma compound with codeine?
- Will soma compound with codeine treat muscle spasm ?
- Is hives a side effect of aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine?
- Aspirin butalbital caffeine codeine
- Aspirin and codeine
- Is hearing loss a side effect of soma compound with codeine?
- What are the side effects of soma compound with codeine?
- Canada aspirin and codeine
- Is yellow eyes and skin a side effect of aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine?
- Is difficulty swallowing a side effect of aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine?
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...