Does Siphene help in easy conception?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: i have given delivery to a baby boy 5yrs back,now i want to plan my second baby but from 2yrs am planning no positive result,i consulted doctor and she said no problem,how can i get pregnancy again any solution for this.i heard about siphene but 50mg to be used or 100mg to be used and from which day of period day we should use this plz guide me.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Evaluation required

Detailed Answer:

I have read you query and I understand your concerns about infertility.

Following is my reply:

1) It is not correct way to take siphene without examination and advice by doctor.

2) First you need to get investigation as to why you are not conceiving ?

3) Get HSG ( hysterosalpingogram) for yourself and semen analysis for your husband. This semen analysis will identify any problem in sperm of husband.

4) After doing ultrasound scan your doctor will be able to decide on dosage of siphene.

I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.

Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
Infertility and IVF Specialist