Does Seroquel help cure insomnia?
The drug is safe to use and doesn't cause permanent changes.
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related queries
I can understand your concern. The drug is an antipsychotic drug and is used off label for the patients of insomnia. The drug is a safe drug in low doses (50-100 mg) and is free of serious side effects. The drug doesn't cause dependence and doesn't cause permanent changes in circadian rhythm. So no need to worry. The drug is totally safe and you can reduce the doses of the drug gradually and rebound worsening of insomnia will not be seen.
So remain assured, you will not loose the ability to fall asleep naturally with this drug. The drug is totally safe.
Thanks. hope this helps you. Please don't hesitate to ask again for more doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there a permanent cure for insomnia
- Does seroquel used for insomnia also help depression
- Treatment and cure for chronic insomnia
- How to cure sleep insomnia
- How to cure insomnia naturally
- Masturbation curing insomnia?
- What are the symptoms and cure for insomnia
- Cure insomnia spell
- Cures for insomnia
- What apart from seroquel and ambian help cure insomnia