Does Restoril interact with Cymbalta, Celebrex and Adcirca?
Restoril and Cymbalta
Hello and welcome,
I looked up any interactions between
What if found was that the Cymbalta and Restoril have the potential to have additive effects in the area of dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. That does not mean that they will affect everyone this way, but have the potential to do so. They are not absolutely contraindicated with each other, and I am sure they are prescribed together. So the main thing I would say is that in the first several days of taking them, take care with driving or other things like this until you know how your body will react to taking both of them. And in time, your body will likely adjust.
The other possible interaction is between Celebrex and Cymbalta. The Celebrex can increase the blood levels and effects of the Cymbalta. But if you have already been on these for awhile, then it is not an issue unless you have a dose change.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastroperesis and restoril
- Cymbalta and pristiq interactions
- Celebrex drug interactions
- Is heartburn a side effect of adcirca?
- Restoril with gastroparesis
- Coumadin and celebrex interaction
- Will there be interaction between ritalin and cymbalta
- Cymbalta and celebrex interaction
- Cymbalta and methadone interaction
- Celebrex interaction with glucosamine