Does Regestrone help in preponing period?
Will regestron help??
If then how can I take the medicine
you should plan postponement.
Thanks for the query to HCM,
It is not advisable to prepone periods as there are high chances that bleeding may occur but may continue for long covering your period of holidays , so best would be to postpone your menses.
You can start taking TAB MEDROXYPROGESTERONE ACETATE 10mg twice a day from day 22 of your cycle till as long as you want to post pone your menses and then after completion of holidays, you may stop the drug and shall resume your menses in next 5-7 days. So the chances of menorrhagia during your planned holidays can be easily omitted by this method. You may get it prescribed by a gynecologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- In forties getting periods stressed reason will regestrone help
- Regestrone for prepone periods?
- Minimum regestrone required fro preponing periods
- How does regestrone works to prepone periods
- Sandoz regestrone help to start period
- Preponing periods using regestrone
- Regestrone 5mg for prepone
- Will regestrone help in getting periods
- Is regestrone capsule helpful in getting periods
- To prepone periods regestrone tablet dosage