Does Prozac interact with Inositol?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
I have run these two drugs through a database available to physicians and there are no interactions or concerns to be aware of. It is safe to take these together.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxyelite pro drug interactions prozac
- Choline and inositol
- Interactions prozac oxyelite
- Usage of Inositol
- Ritalin and prozac drug interactions
- Gaba herb interaction with prozac
- Inositol drug interactions
- Prozac and concerta interaction
- Oxyelite pro and prozac interaction
- Choline & inositol side effects