Does Propranolol interact with Synthroid and Lo Loestrin?
No interaction. Timings given. No worries.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. I want you to know that none of these medications interact with each other so no harm even if you take them together. Synthroid is taken an hour before meal to make sure its absorption is not compromised. You may take propranolol at night before bedtime and loesrtin any time of the day you remember and recall but just don't skip the pill.
Nutshell synthroid before breakfast, propranolol preferably at night bedtime and loestrin anytime. I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Propranolol oxyelite pro interaction
- Lo loestrin 24 and menopause
- Synthroid drug interaction antihistamine
- Lo loestrin and foul odor
- Does warfarin interact with nandrolone and synthroid
- Taking amoxicillin and lo loestrin
- Propranolol alcohol interaction
- Synthroid drug interactions
- Synthroid and calcium interaction
- Synthroid and oxypro elite interaction
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...