Does Prochlorperazine help cure COPD, loss of appetite, fatigue and depression?
Consult a psychiatrist before starting prochlorperazine.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Prochlorperazine is a highly potent antipsychotic drug. So do not start on it with out consulting an experienced psychiatrist.
Prochlorperazine does not have a major role in depression. So it won’t be of much use for you.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for copd
- Homemade cures for copd
- Severe leg pain weakness fatigue depression when cr-reactive is high
- Irritability nausea fatigue depressed paroxetine didn t help suggestions
- Hypothyroidism fatigue depression irregular periods remedy
- Treatment and cure for pneumonectomy copd
- Copd and anxiety and depression
- Copd and depression
- Fatigue depression lack of concentration
- Natural cures for copd emphysema
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?