Does Percocet show up in the urine tests?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
I take (2) percocet a day and have had two urine tests and they are not showing up in my tests, Why?
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
No profile or medical history there

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for using healthcaremagic
I am not ablt fine any medical history.
I want to know, "dose in mg of percocet you took with timing, duration between dose taken and you gave urine for sample and also if any food,medicne or fluid you took in between that gap as well as are you using it regularly and what was the reason for using it"
After this information I can give you some clue.
Dr. Chintan SOlanki

Follow-up: Does Percocet show up in the urine tests? 8 hours later
I have had back surgery and the second test also showed, I wasn't taking my percocet. I take one twice a day, down from four.( 7.5-325) is my dosage. I, also take 25 mg of Phenergan with it. Always sick at my stomach. I take one percocet at 11:30AM and one at 4:30 PM about thirty minutes before I eat lunch and dinner. Sometimes I vomit it all up about 45 minutes after I eat. I don't eat between meals because of my stomach. At 3:00 pm I take (1) mg of Lorazepam for panic attacks. I take (1) 150 mg Trazodone, (1) (75 Mg) Effexor and (1) Lorazepam at bedtime for panic attacks. I was born with a chemical imbalance in my brain that causes the panic.

Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
as you vomited out that might be reason

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for info.
As you mentioned you usually vomited out after 15 minutes.
Medicine is not going to reach urine after metabolism.And as meal decrease the absorption, less drug reaches to circulation.
So these are likely reasons for negative test.
Hope I have answered your query.
regards.