Does Panadol help to reduce back pain?
Yes, you can!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Yes, you can take Panadol. Both work differently and do no potentiate the adverse effects of each other but synergistically to achieve better pain management. I will recommend that you take the medications regularly for sustained and good pain management.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Please, modify your working conditions!
This medication would address the pain but can not prevent it from recurring. You need to stop and get some rest, split the heavy bags into smaller sizes to avoid damaging your spine. I can guarantee you that if you continue this way, there is a very high risk of having a slipped spinal disc in the near future.
In all, prevention is better than cure. I understand the tough choices between work and health, I leave this decision to you.
I wish you all.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is meftal spas reduces back pain
- Had constant back pain took panadol treatment
- How to reduce lower back pain
- How to reduce back pain
- Suggest ways to reduce back pain
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Reduce pricking back pain
- If nitro reduces chest and back pain
- Food reduce back pain
- Will carisoprodol naproxen help in reducing back pain
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?