Does Oxycodone, Spironolactone and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride cause urinary problems?

Oncologist
Question
I am having problems urinating. drugs Iam taking that ma cause this,
spironolactone, isosorbide mn er, .. I started taking these yesterday Valacyclovir Hcl and Oxycodone/Acetaminophen
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Oxycodone can cause

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Among the drugs listed, oxycodone can cause urinary problems. It appears that the problem started after oxycodone only.

In that case you may discuss with your doc and substitute plain acetaminophen in place of oxycodone/acitamenophen for pain relief if he agrees.

Hope this helps. I will be available for further follow up.