Does Ovares help in increasing the ovarian reserve?
donor egg IVF better option
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I would like to suggest you to opt for donor egg IVF because -
- your own tubes are probably damaged or not functioning properly causing tubal ectopic pregnancy
- your AMH is very low
- age is 38 years and thus poor egg quality.
Ovaries can help in increasing the ovarian reserve but chances are not very good at 38 years of age.
Still in case you are very particular and totally against donor egg then try ovaries for 3 months but keeping in mind that these three months are the maximum time you will wait.
All the best.
worth a try if you don't want donor eggs
Yes chances definitely improve after ovaries intake.
But your AMH is very low so even if it increases it will still be on a lower side but as you are not very keen on donor eggs so it is worth a try.
Also try following measures to enhance your fertility -
- take ample amount of water daily
- take high protein diet - milk, soyabean, cottage cheese chunks, eggs and chicken (in case you eat non-veg food)
- take almonds and walnuts daily
- take antioxidant tablets like lycogold plus.
- take folic and vitamin B12 tablets daily
- indulge in some relaxing and calm exercise routine like daily morning walk, yoga and meditation which will help in decreasing stress hormone levels in body.
In addition keep taking ovaries, continue for 3 months and then see the response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does marijuana affect ovarian reserve
- Acne and diminished ovarian reserve
- Is there any way to increase ovarian reserve
- Remedy for poor ovarian reserve in ayurveda
- Low ovarian reserve ayurvedic remedies
- Fsh levels ovarian reserve
- Ovarian reserve test with implanon
- Hashimotos diminished ovarian reserve
- Is acne related to ovarian reserve
- Diminished ovarian reserve symptoms