Does Ovaa Shield help in conceiving?
It induces ovulation.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Ovashield has clomiphene as the main component.
It helps in inducing ovulation and thus aids in fertility.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
Change in treatment plan needed.
Really sorry for the late response.
I can understand that you are really tensed.
Symptoms of pregnancy do not appear so early.
Urine pregnancy test is much reliable than the symptoms alone.
What I practice and recommend is that:
You start ovashield tablet from day 2 of your cycle and take till day 7.
After that follicular monitoring with ultrasound should be done on alternate days.
As soon as the follicular size reaches to 20mm, then it can be ruptured with hCG injections.
After that you can proceed for IUI.
This treatment plan should work.
Kindly discuss this with your doctor.
Hope this helps.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ova shield capsule helps to conceive
- After using ovaa shield within how many days period come
- Within how many days period occur after taking ovaa shield
- Side effects of ovaa
- Clomifene acetylcysteine tablets with astaxanthin capsules ovaa shield
- Clomiphene acetylcysteine tablets with astaxanthin capsules ovaa shield
- Does ovaa shield tablets help in conceiving
- Usage of ovaa
- Side effects of ovaa shield tablet
- Negative pregnancy test taken ovaa shield reason for delayed periods
- What causes early period despite trying to conceive?
- Does the Postinor pill after unprotected intercourse offer protection?
- Suggest tests to determine pregnancy
- What causes fluttering sensation in upper left side of rib cage?
- What does this thyroid test result during first trimester indicate?
- Can Macafem and Citalopram be taken together?
- How to wean off Vicodin slowly without any side effects?
- Is hysterectomy the right treatment for uterine bleeding?
- What causes weakness in leg after child birth?
- Is pregnancy possible despite being on Regestron tablets?