Does Nutrolin help in treating IBS?

General Surgeon
Question
My father has irritable bowel syndrome doctor has advised to take nutrolin b plus cap , pankreoflat tab , rifagut 200 mg tab can you please guide what is the use of all these tablets and will it solve the problem
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome)

Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see below detailed answer

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to HealthcareMagic .

Nutrolin B plus capsule improves the gut organism quality. Increases good bacterias in gut and destroys bad bacterias. Also redeposits vitamins which are deficient like vitamin b.

Pankreoflat helps is normal passage of gas from below and improve gut movement and also helps for proper digestion of fats.

Rifagut is the main drug which reduces the load of bad bacterias and also inflammation and improves gut function.

The chances of cure is high with these drugs but the thing to remember is it takes more then 3 to 4 months to completely reduce. Symptomatic relief will be soon.

Along with this some diet modifications also needed like
-avoiding gas forming vegetables like cabbage ,broccoli, cauliflower and carbonated drinks.
-take high fiber diet .

Hope I have answered your query .If any further queries are there I would love to help.

Dr.Deepika Patil